SmartSource® In-Store Sampling
Sampling in-store is considered to be the most effective promotion method for enticing consumers to purchase your product.* Our SmartSource® in-store sampling programs enable you to distribute your product samples to consumers at the point of purchase for a fraction of the cost of traditional sampling methods.
*Food Marketing Institute survey
SmartSource® At-Shelf Sampling
Our SmartSource At-Shelf Sampling programs capitalize on our existing shelf programs to distribute a variety of samples.
- Shelftake One Sampling Box: distributes sample packets via branded disposable boxes
- Showcase Sampling: provides the opportunity to sample directly from a full-size pump bottle attached to the shelf
- Shelftalk Sampling: dispenses samples through a mini bottle or box attached to the Shelftalk® frame
- Shelftake One Sampling: dispenses product information and thin sample packets or BeautiSeals via the Shelftake One® unit
NEW! Peel ‘n Taste® Custom Option
We’ve partnered with First Flavor, Inc. to provide a revolutionary new way for consumers to try your product! With the Peel ‘n Taste® custom option, you can deliver flavor samples in a way that’s more cost effective than traditional sampling methods.
- Safe and easy to use
- Flavor is replicated in quick-dissolving edible film strip
- Distributed through individually packaged sachets
- Also available with some of our home-delivered sampling programs
Peel 'n Taste® is a registered trademark of
First Flavor, Inc.
The SmartSource SmartSampling program is one of our integrated marketing programs. It offers a complete marketing campaign that uses frequent-shopper card data to identify consumers who try your product and then targets them with follow-up direct mail advertising and incentives.
- Drive Trial
- Promote Launch
- Increase Usage
- Raise Awareness
- Introduce New Package or News